Tuesday, October 7, 2008






I spent the day with my grandparents at their home in Harvey. It was wonderful to see them, because even though they live less than an hour away we don't often get together.

While we were there we ate my grandma's homemade pizza...








I took pictures of their fairy-esqe front yard.....












I also helped my grandma figure out her new phone, packed up the cool vintage knick-nacks my grandpa found for me, and watched Jasper have fun watching the mules eat a treat.



I had to get back in time to pick Sylvia and her friends up from school. Here is some pictures that give an idea of what it's like to sit for 30 minutes in a car with a toddler.....



I promise you these pictures are deceptive. It looks funner than it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment