Saturday, November 8, 2008

Knitting

I have been knitting off and on for about 5 years now. Of course most of my projects have been simple scarves. I like to feel like I can accomplish something. I can accomplish simple scarves. Apparently I can also make hats! I'm so f*&#ing excited about this. Really! Using a pretty simple pattern, 40" circular needles, and the magic loop method I made my first hat last week.

I started it with my friend Jessica and finished it with a group of seasoned knitters.

Here's some pictures:
This is the project before I began the crown. I love this yarn!
Jasper had fun at Grandma Gretchen's. He played with trucks and entertained us. Of course it would have been easier to knit with out him there but if that was a criteria I'd never knit again!


It looks cute on Jasper though it's for Sylvia. Gretchen gave me a groovy button to put on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment