Thursday, June 11, 2009

Moving but Stuck

I'm feeling like there is a lot of things going on in my life lately and many things left untouched. My house for example is a mess. Clean laundry is wrinkling in the baskets or near their respective drawer, toys are strewn about the house, papers are piling up. My yard is full of branches that were cut down from our magnolia tree Saturday. I don't know what the hell I'm doing with those. My 'gardens' are really weed patches with a few well placed interesting flowers. I'm sure it's an incubation ground for deadly mosquitoes. I haven't feed the birds for at least two weeks. I'm down to mice and raccoons as the main wildlife in my yard now.
We are still in the process of purchasing MC Ginsberg. All the wow I started out with has turned into annoyance and 'head in the sandness' ( ?). It's hard to want to put together something when
A. You don't know what your doing and B. You don't know if it's happening. The first part isn't that big of a deal, I often don't know what I'm doing and yet somehow manage to get shit done. The second part is the one that really has me immobile. I have a lot of places where my energy can go right now and I want to focus it on places that are productive.
I did do the Iowa Metaphysical Fair last weekend. I had a booth and did Reiki, I even have a website now www.reikiforabundance.com . The fair was fun and draining and the website needs a lot of work(ideas/suggestions appreciated). By the end of it I was pretty certian that I need to spend my time helping Joe construct MC Ginsberg and not focusing on Reiki. Yet, I still come back to this problem of non ownership....of what the hell is going to happen. UGH!
Anyway, that's my crazy life today.

4 comments:

  1. maybe we could burn your magnolia branches at Margo-Frakel on Saturday? Are they dry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also totally uncomfortable with up-in-the-airness. (Scorp thing?) I CANT STAND not knowing WHAT's going to happen!! Try your best to breathe and do what you can. You know it will work out the way it's supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie - I think I should tattoo that on a body part..... It will turn out the way it's suppose too. I mean what's the alternative? That it turns out wrong? What would be the point of that?

    Sarah - Joe's going to work on cutting it up this weekend. I think it will be dry enough to burn by then. I would love to donate to the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your website!! If I lived closer I definitely would give you a call. Hope everything works out okay sister! You'll get things done. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete