Tuesday, June 2, 2009

While I haven't been blogging here much, I have been reading them. I'm hoping to get inspired to make meal plans again. I've been falling behind on everything around here. Cooking, cleaning, caring.
Here are some places I've been recently. Inspired? Feel free to share.
  • Kitchen Parade - This site is awesome. The photos make your mouth water and the recipes are easy and fun.
  • FoodBuzz - Be careful you might get lost in this world of blog links.
  • The Farmhouse Table - I have been using the grandmother's bread recipe for hotdog and hamburger buns.
  • Broke Ass Gourmet - I haven't used any recipes from here yet, but I like how she breaks the price down. The section on sex and food is fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for those! I ALWAYS need inspiration in the cooking department. I need to get a few ideas every week. Tired of what I can throw together from my pantry.

    ReplyDelete