Saturday, September 20, 2008

Win Big

As I wrote in an earlier post, I've started an etsy site where I'm selling my hand painted bags. I'm having a lot of fun creating them and so far people are interested. I'm going to be selling them at the pre-pride street fair October 3rd and I'm looking for other venues to place them in. Here's a few examples:



The problem I have now is that I don't have a name. On etsy I'm going under my username that I use for just about everything....miajean...... I've also thought about calling it Cover Art.....'cause I paint on the covers. That ones been shot down a few times. I suppose I need something more to the point like bags by mia jean.


Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated..... In fact let's make it interesting, if your idea is chosen I'll give you 50% off a bag.

1 comment:

  1. You know sister...I actually really like MiaJean. I want a MiaJean original!! How about for Xmas?? OR... Sundance and I are moving into our new place next month and you could paint us something to hang on our walls! That would be great. Love you

    ReplyDelete