Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tasty!


Today I attended a going away party . I had known her for a long time, but had never gotten to know her more than casually, which is a shame because I had always thought she was neat and totally crafty(which is an automatic in as far as I'm concerned :) .
I hope she and her family have a wonderful time in their new home.


After the party, where I ate way to many awesome cookies, I came home and Jasper,Sylvia and I dipped home made coconut macaroons and store bought pretzels in chocolate.




Jasper loved making chocolate dipped pretzels, especially the part where you lick the bowl.


Notice the glazed look in his eyes as his blood sugar hits critical mass.

In the meantime, Joe had peeled a bushel of apples and made a decadent apple crisp!





Now all I need is a big cup of coffee and a scoop of cinnamon ice cream.
(I'm still drinking coffee btw!)

1 comment: