Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009 Friend Survey


I recieved this from a friend in my email today. I figured it would make a decent blog post. You should copy it to your blog and let me know so I can learn more about you.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Twilight
4. What is your favorite TV show? Avatar The Last Airbender
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee
6. What is your middle name? Jean
7. What food do you dislike? Umm..I love food.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Blue October
9. Whats your favorite car? 1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am
10. Favorite sandwich ? I've rarely met a sandwich I don't like....current fav is hot ham and cheese.
11. What characteristic do you dislike? Stubborness
12. Favorite item of clothing? cardigan
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I don't have time to think about vacations
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Tapemeasure. They use to carry it at Younkers, but know I don't know where to find it. They had the best dress pants and button up shirts.
15. Where would you retire to? New Mexico
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 30th
17. Favorite sport to watch? my daughter playing soccer
18. Furthest place you are sending this?not really applicable is it?
19. First person you expect to respond? Please respond! leave a comment or post it to your own blog and let me know you did. I'd love to learn more about you out there in cyberland!
20. When is your birthday? November 10
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5 or 9
23. Pets? Nope
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope :)
25. What did you want to be when you were little ? A Mad Scientist
26. How are you today? Ready to get stuff done!
27. What is your favorite candy? black licorice
28. What is your favorite flower? Tiger Lily or Peony
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Umm....none and all?
30. What's your full name? Mia Jean Countryman
31. What are you listening to right now? Jasper singing on my lap
32. What was the last thing you ate? leftover chicken marsala
33. Do you wish on stars? often
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? orange
35. How is the weather right now? freakin freezing. Negative something still
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? I actually haven't spoken on the phone yet, though I'm guessing it will be my mom.
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke
38. Favorite restaurant? I really suck at picking a favorite food/place/thing. I can see the good in them all.....or the bad....depending on my mood.
39. Real hair color? I'm not sure. No really, I'm not. When I was little it was really blonde. I know it's not really blonde anymore. That's all I'm sure about.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? books--fantasy mostly
41. Summer or winter? Fall
42. Hugs or kisses ? Hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? not applicable....
46. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
47. What is under your bed? Nothing. It's on the floor.
48. What did you do last night? Attended a birthday party for my grandpa,mom and daughter.
49. What are you afraid of? things I can't control...hmmm no wonder I'm alittle loony!
50. Salty or sweet? Both at the same time
51. How many keys on your key ring?3
52. How many years at your current job? >1
53. Favorite day of the week? Monday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 7
55. Do you make friends easily? Yes

2 comments:

  1. You would be an orange crayon too? No wonder we're friends! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my answers, we had some the same. You can tell we're both Scorps!!

    ReplyDelete