Monday, January 5, 2009

3


One of these is what I wanted to eat for lunch and one of these is what I actually ate for lunch. I bet you can't guess which one is which!

Okay, it wasn't to hard to figure this one out. I ate the turkey sandwich, nary a fry passed my lips. It was hard though because I went to the Y this morning and upon leaving heard myself say to a random stranger "I think I'll get a cheeseburger for lunch, after all I deserve it since I worked out". She smiled and shook her head knowingly. I did leave and buy greasy fast food, but I feed it to my family instead. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. B-Bop's. I would know that french fry wrapper anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for your amazing self control! Sounds like you are getting your new year off to a great start:)

    ReplyDelete